As we can do private label work according to the special needs of our customers, we provide our own brands to domestic or foreign companies according to the demand.
Barley is an important cereal plant whose grains are used as malt and feed. Although it is one of the most important cultivated plants in prehistoric times, it is one of the most economically important plants.
Barley Nutritional Value;
* Contains 11 times calcium than cow's milk.
* It contains 5 times the iron than spinach and broccoli.
* It contains 4 times the vitamin B1 of whole wheat.
* It contains as much zinc as the animal zinc content.
* 100 grams of barley contains 8.2 protein.
* 100 grams of barley contains 78.8 carbohydrates.
* 100 grams of barley contains 0.1 oil.
* 100 grams of barley contains 349 calories.
Warning: All medical information on our site is for general information purposes only. This information may expire over time. This information on the site can never replace a doctor's examination, cannot be used instead of a doctor's examination and treatment, and cannot be evaluated for the selection of personal diagnosis and treatment method. It is for informational purposes only, it may interact with medications in unconscious use without consulting a specialist and may cause serious side effects, trigger another disease or damage an organ. Please consult a specialist doctor in cases related to your health. Our site cannot be held responsible for any damage that may arise from any application performed without consulting a specialist doctor. Those who visit our site will be assumed to have accepted our warnings.